As a superior philosophy Johs Rasmussen, Svebølle A/S has, that two parts are required for a good business act. Therefore the company wish to create long-term relationships for making added value for the company and its costumers – and simultaneously contribute positively to local and national development.
Or as a employee expressed straightforwardly:
“Every day we are going to be a bit better – and earn a bit more.”
In continuation of the declaration of leadership the management has coined the superior policy of the company in the following visions:
We wish to be a competent sparring partner.
Interacting with the management and across fields of skill the mission of the Division of Economy is to contribute to JR being run as effectively and economical as possible according to the strategic priorities.
Thereby we will:
Provide the interest groups of the company with sufficient economical information for any relevant decision-making process.
Form a general view over the economical result on varying levels of aggregation.
Develop the economical function for creation of assets and functioning as internal consultant.
Assure that legal demands and possibilities are met and actively employed.
We want to be an attractive employment.
We will try to hold on to our present co-workers by presenting the company’s strategy and policy, so that all employees will know the importance of their function in the company.
We will attempt attracting persons of first-rate ability by holding on to a dynamic and a spirit affecting all links outward and by promoting the message of JR being an attractive company.
We will try to assure that the employees at all times improves for the benefit of the company and their own choice of career.
We will attempt with optimal conditions to contribute to the performance of the employees task by technological and educational measures.
- To live up to the costumer’s demands and expectations.
- To assure correct delivery (delivery at the specified time and place).
- To minimize the amount of damages.
- To assure optimal use of materiel and resources.
- To implement correct invoicing (one invoice per costumer per consignment).
- To assure on time invoicing.
Safety and work-environment:
- To comply with all relevant standards of safety in the trade, hereby certification, according to SQAS ROAD & Tank Cleaning.
- To comply with all demands according to GMP+ Standard B 4.1 inside feedstuff-safety and to maintain a suitable HACCP-system.
- To minimize occupational risk and accidents.
- To work for a continuing improvement of the physical and mental work-environment.
- To assure that the drivers observe driving- and rest-periods
- To assure that all driving diagrams/data are collected on time.
- To assure optimal utilisation of fuel.
- To consider issues of environment when buying (rolling) materiel.
- To aim at a high degree of utilisation by minimizing distances driven.
Policy of Quality:
- Precision is and will always stay an important parameter of quality. Therefore it is the objective of JR to respect terms agreed with the costumer for any given transport. Likewise it is important that the goods aren’t damaged or reduced in quality in transport.
- It is our objective to provide a high quality of transport any time suited to the demands and requirements of the costumers. The quality of delivered services must as a minimum comply with all demands according to law and public statutes. Also the equipment must be of a quality, so that we always are capable of accomplishing the task, we have undertaken from our customers.
Policy of Safety
JRs policy of safety, health and environment is purposed to introduce and maintain arrangements for ensuring all activities connected to:
- The safety and health of the employees.
- Safety and health of anyone influenced by our activities.
- Environmental protection.
- Protection of our own equipment as well as others.